Please click this link to our wiki page with useful links and guides for schools regarding COVID-19 resources.
- REMC October Virtual Courses
REMC October courses offer new skills to help you in and out of the classroom. Improve your productivity and learn skills to engage and enhance teaching and learning. You can take advantage of courses from the convenience of your home and earn free SCECHs.
Registration deadline is Thursday, September 29th, each course begins on Monday, October 3. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners, all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, connect, collaborate and grow with REMC courses.
Check out October 2022 courses here:
- A Practical Guide to Global Success Skills in the Classroom for the 21st Century and Beyond
- Design Thinking Made Practical
- Effective Online Classroom Communication Strategies
- Empowering Students Through Personalized Learning
- Enhancing Instruction for All Learners
- Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
- Making the Most of Your Google Classroom
- OER: The What, Why and How of Open Educational Resources
- PBL for Growing Student Voice
- Preparing Professional Presentations
- Teaching with Google Workspace
Register by Thursday, September 29th. You will receive a welcome email with the course login and other information prior to the course start date. If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please click here.
- REMC SAVE Device Personal Purchase for Staff, Students, and Families
The device personal purchase program will be available until September 30. The program allows staff, students and their families to make personal device purchases at a discounted rate. Please see the attached Personal Purchase Flyer for more information.
- August Newsletter
Check out the August Newsletter to read about summer highlights, upcoming PD opportunities, Discovery Education and to meet our newest Help Desk Support Technician!
- July Online PD Opportunities
- July Newsletter
We’re getting into the midst of summer now! Please take a look at our July Newsletter, and see what we’ve been up to in June, including our yearly PD Retreat, an introduction of our new Secretary/Meeting Room Coordinator, and a look at some robots!